Directions for Use: Nasal Aerosol Omnaris HFA™
- Gently blow your nose.
- Remove the dust cap.
- The device need to be primed the very first time it is used, or if it has not been used for 7 days or more. Simply press down fully on the top of the canister and spray 3 times into the air, away from the face.
- Hold the device as shown in the drawing on the left. Place the device tip in one nostril, pointing it slightly toward the outside nostril wall.
- Tilt your head back slightly.
- Press the other nostril closed with one finger.
- As you breathe in gently through the nostril, spray the medication. Do not breathe deeply.
- Hold your breath for a few seconds before you breathe out through your mouth.
- Repeat these steps for the other nostril.
- Wipe the device tip with a clean tissue and recap it.
- Wait at least 15 minutes after application before blowing your nose.
You will notice a small window on the side of the device; this is a dose indicator. Initially, the window is green. After several uses, the window will turn yellow. It is a sign that it will soon be time to replace your aerosol. If you continue to use the device, the window will turn red and the dose indicator will display "0". At this point, you need to throw away your spray, even if the device does not appear to be empty. Otherwise, you may not receive an adequate dose.
Never share a nasal aerosol.