Who we are
Guardian, I.D.A., and Remedy’sRx pharmacies are independently owned and operated by local pharmacists united in a shared commitment to provide the best possible patient care – beyond just prescriptions. These three “sister brands” belong to the family of pharmacy banners called the McKesson Canada Retail Banner Group.
A TRACK RECORD IN DELIVERING SUCCESS
At McKesson Canada Retail Banner Group, we believe that owning an independent pharmacy shouldn’t come at the cost of running a profitable one. That’s why we provide our pharmacy owners with all the tools and support they need – such as leading-edge pharmacy programs and access to our seasoned marketers and front shop experts – in order to run a successful business.
Experience the independent pharmacy difference. Come join our network of over 1,400 pharmacies. Together, we can continue to make local independent pharmacies a thriving part of the national health care landscape.
McKesson Canada Retail Banner Group has an outstanding track record in delivering:
- Nationally recognized pharmacy banner brands
- Assistance with site selection and lease reviews
- Store Development and Design department
- A proven operating system supported by seasoned retail operations and store planning teams
- A dedicated pharmacy services team, providing store level support and industry-leading pharmacy programs
- Patient support programs tailored to national and provincial initiatives and specifically designed to embrace new opportunities and profitability
- An in-house marketing team that is dedicated to driving awareness and consideration of the banner brands with a targeted group of high-value patients
- An advanced provincial formulary program with industry-leading private label generic program, Sivem™
- Access to McKesson Canada’s world-class distribution network, achieving a fill rate of 98%
- Own brand products offering higher front shop margins and quality at a lower price for consumers
We look forward to welcoming new pharmacy owners into our Retail Banner Group. Let’s sit down and discuss your options – see how you can enjoy the best of both worlds: better health for your patients, and better business for you.