Services provided by your pharmacist
- COVID-19 Vaccination
- Medication Flavouring
- Custom Professional Compounding
- COVID-19 Rapid Antigen Testing
- Flu Shot Services
- Immunizations & Injections
- Medical Injections
- Medication Compliance and Adherence Programs
- Medication Reviews
- Smoking Cessation Counselling
- In-Store Blood Pressure Machine
- Free Blood Pressure Monitoring
Our selection of products
- Blister Packaging
- Compliance Packaging
- Chronic Disease Management
Pharmacy License No: 3596 Pharmacy - Community (2018/2019) Pharmacy Manager: Sara Badawi # 14090 Owner's representative: Amira Nofal
On request, the licensee will provide the name and practice permit number of any regulated member who provides a pharmacy service to the patient or who engages in the practice of pharmacy with respect to the patient.
Click here to view the Alberta College of Pharmacy Patient Concerns poster.
The pharmacy services presented in this section are offered by pharmacist owners who are affiliated with Guardian, I.D.A and Remedy'sRx. The pharmacists are solely responsible for the professional activities carried out during the practice of pharmacy.