Cholera / Traveller's Diarrhea
- You visit rural areas with limited access to potable water or where it may not be easy to apply recommended hygiene measures
- You are at risk of complications due to any health issues you have
- You are planning a trip to a rural area of Southwest Asia in the summer or fall, or to Southeast Asia any time of year, especially during monsoon season
- You are planning a trip to Africa or South America
- You may require proof of vaccination to enter a country
- You are planning a trip to Asia
- You are planning a trip to Africa, the Middle East, or Latin America (especially for long-term stays), where you will visit rural areas or be in close contact with the local population
- You could be in contact with bats
- You plan to work abroad, and your job involves contact with animals (e.g., animal conservation agent or volunteer in an animal shelter)
Hepatitis A & B
- You will be visiting rural areas with limited access to potable water or where it may not be easy to apply recommended hygiene measures or health standards
- You will engage in activities that place you at risk of infection
The pharmacy services presented in this section are offered by Guardian, I.D.A. and Remedy'sRx pharmacists. The pharmacists are solely responsible for the professional activities carried out during the practice of pharmacy. These services are offered in participating pharmacies only. Certain fees and conditions may apply.
* The information contained herein is provided for informational purposes only and is not intended to provide complete information on the subject matter or to replace the advice of a health professional. This information does not constitute medical consultation, diagnosis or opinion and should not be interpreted as such. Please consult your health care provider if you have any questions about your health, medications or treatment.