CETAPHIL SOAP, SOAP
This medication is typically used as a skin cleanser.
How to use this medication
Use it like soap:
- take a small amount in your hand and lather with water;
- rub the area you want to clean;
- rinse thoroughly with water;
- gently pat dry with a towel.
This medication is typically used only once a day. However, your doctor or pharmacist may have suggested a different schedule that is more appropriate for you. Generally, it is used only as needed.
Possible side effects
This product is generally well tolerated and rarely causes side effects. When side effects do occur, they usually disappear on their own, without further treatment. If you think this medication may be causing side effects, talk to your doctor or pharmacist. He or she can help you to determine whether or not the medication is the source of the problem.
This product does not require any specific storage precaution. Make sure that it is not confused with other non-medicated cleansers.
It is important to tell the health professionals you consult:
- if you have a history of any other medical condition, whether you smoke and for women, if you are or want to become pregnant or breastfeeding;
- if you have allergies to any medications or any other allergies (e.g. to food, latex, etc.);
- all medications you are taking, prescription and non-prescription, including vitamins and natural products and supplements.
This document contains useful information for those taking this medication. It is not intended, in any way, to replace the advice of a trained health professional. For more information, consult the manufacturer's literature, where you will find additional information about uncommon side effects as well as contraindications associated with this product.
© Copyright Vigilance Santé
The patient information leaflets are provided by Vigilance Santé Inc. This content is for information purposes only and does not in any manner whatsoever replace the opinion or advice of your health care professional. Always consult a health care professional before making a decision about your medication or treatment.