ENDOMETRIN, 100MG, VAGINAL TAB.
This medication is a hormone. Typically, it is used as a fertility drug. It requires several days to take effect.
How to use this medication
This medication is to be used vaginally. Use the product for the prescribed period of time and follow the directions for use included in the package. When applying this product, you may feel a slight irritation at first. If the irritation becomes severe or continues longer than a few minutes, consult your health care professional.
Use this medication regularly and continuously to maintain its beneficial effects.
Possible side effects
In addition to its desired action, this medication may cause some side effects, notably:
- it may cause headaches;
- it may cause constipation -- to prevent this, drink plenty of water or juice, and eat more dietary fibre;
- it may cause nausea or, rarely, vomiting;
- it may cause your breasts to feel swollen and tender;
- it may cause drowsiness -- use caution when driving;
- it may increase breast size.
As with most medications, this product should be stored at room temperature. Store it in a secure location where it will not be exposed to excessive heat, moisture or direct sunlight. Make sure that any leftover portion is disposed of safely.
When meeting with any health professional, it is important for you to share the following information:
- Your medical history and allergies (medication, food, or other);
- If you're pregnant or want to become pregnant, or if you're breastfeeding;
- If you use tobacco or cannabis or its derivatives, or if you use recreational drugs;
- The names of all the medications you take, whether you take them regularly or once in a while, including over-the-counter medications, vitamins, and natural health products.
Keep all your medications out of the reach of children and pets and return any unused or expired medications to the pharmacy for proper disposal.
© Copyright Vigilance Santé
The patient information leaflets are provided by Vigilance Santé Inc. This content is for information purposes only and does not in any manner whatsoever replace the opinion or advice of your health care professional. Always consult a health care professional before making a decision about your medication or treatment.