Your pathway to pharmacy ownership
- Operational and business support is the cornerstone of our partnership.
- Our account management leads are pharmacy and business professionals who can guide, assist, and counsel you on the best and most profitable business practices.
- Our comprehensive training opportunities will leverage your existing skills and knowledge to help you develop business acumen and take charge of your financial future.
Beneficial revenue model
- No cap on total earning
- Group purchasing power with suppliers and vendors
- Consistent revenue stream from prescriptions
- Enhanced revenue from professional services
Meet the Team
Supporting independent pharmacy businesses across Western Canada
Derek Dyck, Business Development Director, British Columbia
Phone: (604) 760-4303 Email: Derek.Dyck@mckesson.ca
Alan Norman, Business Development Director, Manitoba, Saskatchewan, Northern Alberta
Phone: (204) 721-2741 Email: Alan.Norman@mckesson.ca
Murray Creller, Business Development Director, Southern Alberta
Phone: (403) 606-7070 Email: Murray.Creller@mckesson.ca
Supporting independent pharmacy businesses across Central and Eastern Canada
Ken Boutilier, Business Development Director, Ontario and Atlantic Canada
Phone: (902) 402-1277 Email: Ken.Boutilier@mckesson.ca
Tim Dykstra, Business Development Director, Ontario
Phone: (905) 515-7913 Email: Tim.Dykstra@mckesson.ca
Alex Phonsanith, Business Development Executive, Ontario
Phone: (647) 963-5304 Email: Alex.Phonsanith@mckesson.ca
You can also complete the form below or email email@example.com, and one of our Business Development team members will be in touch with you to answer any questions you may have.
Complete the form below or email RBGNewLeadsBusinessDevelopment@McKesson.ca, and one of our Business Development team members will be in touch with you to answer any questions you may have and introduce you to the fastest-growing network of independently owned and operated pharmacies in Canada.